General Questions About The Ruling Family Of Abu Dhabi 1:

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
because there is a big difference between what is best for Abu Dhabi now, for what's best for Abu Dhabi when Sheikh Mohammed dies (saving illness, coup/assassination or accident, he will die in the late 2030s or early 2040s, when your brothers will also be old)

he earns nothing by appointing an heir now, he is waiting for his eldest son to gain experience and power

Candidates:
Hazza bin Zayed (only four years younger than MBZ), Deputy Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council (equivalent to Deputy Prime Minister of Abu Dhabi)
Tahnoun bin Zayed (seven years younger), National Security Advisor (head of UAE intelligence)
Mansour bin Zayed (nine years younger), Deputy Prime Minister of UAE
Khalid bin Mohamed (21 years younger), Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Office (executive branch of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council)

now, Tahnoun is the most powerful, Hazza is the most experienced and Mansour is the most popular, but opting for lateral succession can cause instability for the country, Khalid may be the best option

Yes, see the cycle. If Hazza, Tahnoun or Mansour become Crown Prince now, then later on if one of them becomes the President of U.A.E, they would want one of their son to be the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. So MBZ's son Khalid will never get the chance to become the Crown Prince or the President.

Candidates:
Hazza bin Zayed (only four years younger than MBZ), Deputy Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council (equivalent to Deputy Prime Minister of Abu Dhabi)
Tahnoun bin Zayed (seven years younger), National Security Advisor (head of UAE intelligence)
Mansour bin Zayed (nine years younger), Deputy Prime Minister of UAE
Khalid bin Mohamed (21 years younger), Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Office (executive branch of the Abu Dhabi Executive Council)

Whew, all of them are bani Fatima. Kind of bamboozled me how sh. Fatima can have so much power than sheikhas by born. When she probably didn't have political alliances yet at that time, of course she have it now. She sees the opportunity when UAE first created and took it. Now, she's remember as mother of nations and others women might want to replicate the success she received. How about sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed Nahyan? Is she got that the first lady title?

now, Tahnoun is the most powerful, Hazza is the most experienced and Mansour is the most popular, but opting for lateral succession can cause instability for the country, Khalid may be the best option
I know that, someone opinion might be invalid, but someone in lipstickalley mentioned that she think sh. Mansour didn't have any interest on becoming the crown prince bcuz there is something wrong with his neurological system due to probably of what happen with sh. Manal & sh. Alia (which is I hope is not true, bcuz sh. Butti (they said he is the father of sh. Alia but I remember that sh. Alia name is Almazroui and sh. Butti along with his son+grandson never rever themselves as Almazroui's clan but hamad?) looks have harmonous relationship with sh.Mansour in Instagram)? I want to know what are your political opinion about this? If you don't mind of course

Whew, all of them are bani Fatima. Kind of bamboozled me how sh. Fatima can have so much power than sheikhas by born. When she probably didn't have political alliances yet at that time, of course she have it now. She sees the opportunity when UAE first created and took it. Now, she's remember as mother of nations and others women might want to replicate the success she received. How about sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed Nahyan? Is she got that the first lady title?

technically, the title of "first lady" never existed in the UAE

during the ruling of Sheikh Zayed, Fatima was mentioned like this:
"H.H. Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak, President's wife and Chairwoman of the UAE Women's Federation"

since Sheikh Zayed's death, she is mentioned like this:
"H.H. Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak, Chairwoman of the General Women's Union (GWU), President of the Supreme Council for Motherhood and Childhood, and Supreme Chairwoman of the Family Development Foundation (FDF)."

Sheikha Hessa bint Mohamed never received any public mentions before her death. In the news of her death, she was mentioned this way:
"Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan, the mother of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan"

I know that, someone opinion might be invalid, but someone in lipstickalley mentioned that she think sh. Mansour didn't have any interest on becoming the crown prince bcuz there is something wrong with his neurological system due to probably of what happen with sh. Manal & sh. Alia (which is I hope is not true, bcuz sh. Butti (they said he is the father of sh. Alia but I remember that sh. Alia name is Almazroui and sh. Butti along with his son+grandson never rever themselves as Almazroui's clan but hamad?) looks have harmonous relationship with sh.Mansour in Instagram)? I want to know what are your political opinion about this? If you don't mind of course

Moza bint Mohamed bin Butti Al Hamed (wife of Hazza bin Zayed and mother of all of his children) and Alia bint Mohamed bin Butti Al Hamed (first wife of Mansour bin Zayed and mother of Zayed bin Mansour) are sisters.

Their father Mohamed was the Governor of the Western Region and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Municipality Department, their brother Abdullah is the Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Health Department

Instagram of Abdullah:
https://www.instagram.com/abdullamalhamed/

Abdullah seems to be close to the President Mohamed and Al Nahyan generally, i think Al Hamed remains a influential family.

Zayed bin Mansour and Meera bint Hazza married this year, demonstrating the closeness between the sisters Mozah and Alia.

Al Mazrouei is the family of the widow of Khalifa bin Zayed

i don't have any information regarding these allegations about Sheikh Mansour

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan , Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Sheikh Yas bin Hamdan bin Zayed had a meeting yesterday. I dont know but I assume that Sheikh yas will be soon Wed with Sheikh Hamed's daughter. I am just assuming tho. Their body language says alot.

Sheikh Hamdan bin Zayed Al Nahyan , Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Sheikh Yas bin Hamdan bin Zayed had a meeting yesterday. I dont know but I assume that Sheikh yas will be soon Wed with Sheikh Hamed's daughter. I am just assuming tho. Their body language says alot.

is saw this photo too, but Moza is from 2007/08, Yas is from 1998/99, i don't see they marrying soon.

for Moza i bet on the son of late Sheikh Ahmed bin Zayed

sure, in Al Nahyan, half-brothers always fight for power, is better for the stability of the family (and the stability of the country, consequently) that sheiks be monogamous

But, since sh. MBZ needs to create alliances so bad to secure his son succession process, wouldn't it benefit him alot to marrying his son to another Emirates ruler's daughters as 2nd, 3rd & 4th wives? I heard from ImanMajed that the current ruler can chooses his next successor but it up to others Emirates ruler to accept him or not as the crown prince

Moza bint Mohamed bin Butti Al Hamed (wife of Hazza bin Zayed and mother of all of his children) and Alia bint Mohamed bin Butti Al Hamed (first wife of Mansour bin Zayed and mother of Zayed bin Mansour) are sisters.Their father Mohamed was the Governor of the Western Region and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Municipality Department, their brother Abdullah is the Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Health Department

Instagram of Abdullah:
https://www.instagram.com/abdullamalhamed/

Abdullah seems to be close to the President Mohamed and Al Nahyan generally, i think Al Hamed remains a influential family. Zayed bin Mansour and Meera bint Hazza married this year, demonstrating the closeness between the sisters Mozah and Alia. Al Mazrouei is the family of the widow of Khalifa bin Zayed. i don't have any information regarding these allegations about Sheikh Mansour

Then how about Arahmahalqasimi, what is his relation between them? He posted info about sh. Butti alot whether in poto, story and on his Instagram highlight, even the so called son of sh. Butti didn't do that :lol: and I remember he once refers sh. Butti as his father even thought his last name is Alqasimi not hamad, so I guess he is the son in law of sh. Butti. Is he the new husband of sh. Alia? Or is sh. Abdullah has another sister beside sh. Moza & sh. Alia?

Then how about Arahmahalqasimi, what is his relation between them? He posted info about sh. Butti alot whether in poto, story and on his Instagram highlight, even the so called son of sh. Butti didn't do that :lol: and I remember he once refers sh. Butti as his father even thought his last name is Alqasimi not hamad, so I guess he is the son in law of sh. Butti. Is he the new husband of sh. Alia? Or is sh. Abdullah has another sister beside sh. Moza & sh. Alia?

I found this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBBXLigBGgo/

it's written in the caption of the photo:
"His Excellency Sheikh Mohammed bin Butti Al Hamed and his granddaughter Sheikh Salama bint Arhamah Al Qasimi, may God protect her and take care of them"

so, yes, Sheikh Mohamed Al Hamed has a daughter married to Sheikh Arhama, but probably isn't Alia

But, since sh. MBZ needs to create alliances so bad to secure his son succession process, wouldn't it benefit him alot to marrying his son to another Emirates ruler's daughters as 2nd, 3rd & 4th wives? I heard from ImanMajed that the current ruler can chooses his next successor but it up to others Emirates ruler to accept him or not as the crown prince

the other emirates obey what Abu Dhabi orders, the federal "election" is the easy part. the real election is done behind closed doors between the Al Nahyan sheiks

i think the marriages involving the children of Khalid will be part of this negotiation

i found this photo of Moza from 2013

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZCQEQmCUAAdPVa?format=jpg&name=large

for yas a potential bride is Reem bint Ahmed bin Hamdan, her father is full brother of Shamsa, mother of Yas.

in this photo (from 2016) she appears with her father, her brothers and her little sister

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJPoKVtApkw/

fatima bint hazza bin zayed (beautiful al nahyan girl):
https://en.vogue.me/fashion/fine-je...nahyan-bvlgari-chapter-two-jannah-collection/

salama bint hazza bin zayed (sister of fatima):
https://www.abouther.com/sites/default/files/2021/08/06/emirati_female_authors.jpg

shamma bint sultan bin khalifa (same face of her brothers Zayed and Mohamed):
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Shamma_Cropped.png

Right I forgot about them, I already see the picture of sh. Fatima in Instagram and she resembles her father alot. But, as for sh. Salama are you sure that's her? I try to search her photo Via Google images and Sonam Kapoor name appeared on the search engine. When, i first see Salama image I feel like I see her somewhere, she reminds me of an actress, but who? I can't seem to remember :lol: so I want to make sure my instincts by search for the photo. If that's really her, then HBZ's sister according to me is the most beautiful sisters in Al-Nahyan dinasty I've ever seen, along with their sister sh. Meera, MasyaAllah. I wonder who's they'll gonna married or engaged to right now? They're such a catch MasyaAllah, beauty with brain.

Right I forgot about them, I already see the picture of sh. Fatima in Instagram and she resembles her father alot. But, as for sh. Salama are you sure that's her? I try to search her photo Via Google images and Sonam Kapoor name appeared on the search engine. When, i first see Salama image I feel like I see her somewhere, she reminds me of an actress, but who? I can't seem to remember :lol: so I want to make sure my instincts by search for the photo. If that's really her, then HBZ's sister according to me is the most beautiful sisters in Al-Nahyan dinasty I've ever seen, along with their sister sh. Meera, MasyaAllah. I wonder who's they'll gonna married or engaged to right now? They're such a catch MasyaAllah, beauty with brain.
I don't that is sheikha salama bint hazza. The woman in the picture if I'm not mistaken is one of the model of Sheikha Fatima bint hazza's jewelry collection. The first photo is not sheikha Fatima bint hazza. They resemble with their fathers and features. Like the nose and the eyes. Their brother Sheikh Zayed bin Hazza git their father's eyes

I don't that is sheikha salama bint hazza. The woman in the picture if I'm not mistaken is one of the model of Sheikha Fatima bint hazza's jewelry collection. The first photo is not sheikha Fatima bint hazza. They resemble with their fathers and features. Like the nose and the eyes. Their brother Sheikh Zayed bin Hazza git their father's eyes

Yeah, sh. Fatima resembles her father a lot. She's a female version of him. Is she engaged yet? She's quite a catch I think with that level of beauty & accomplishment MasyaAllah, or are those Al-Nahyan gentleman only prefer women who apply purdah system as their future wive(s)

Last edited:
Yeah, sh. Fatima resembles her father a lot. She's a female version of him. Is she engaged yet? She's quite a catch I think with that level of beauty & accomplishment MasyaAllah, or are those Al-Nahyan gentleman only prefer women who apply purdah system as their future wive(s)

Fatima is divorced from Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed, they married in 2013.
Salama is single or engaged.

Wow, feiraguy how did you know this kind of information as far as I know they only announced the engagement/marriage in social medias :eek: are they have any children yet? Sh. Saeed bin Zayed is part of bani Fatima too right? I thought that they're kind of scared/not eager to trying divorcing the high profile Sheikha, well maybe I'm wrong but these sheikh kind of give me that vibes

i found this photo of Moza from 2013

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZCQEQmCUAAdPVa?format=jpg&name=large

for yas a potential bride is Reem bint Ahmed bin Hamdan, her father is full brother of Shamsa, mother of Yas.

in this photo (from 2016) she appears with her father, her brothers and her little sister

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJPoKVtApkw/

They're so young, whatever it is when the time comes I hope they're ready. Women then to suffer in political marriage, I hope their parent now exactly what's they're doing. Anyway who is the mother of sh. Hamdan bin Zayed eldest children sh. Sultan? Thanks anyway :flowers:

Wow, feiraguy how did you know this kind of information as far as I know they only announced the engagement/marriage in social medias :eek: are they have any children yet? Sh. Saeed bin Zayed is part of bani Fatima too right? I thought that they're kind of scared/not eager to trying divorcing the high profile Sheikha, well maybe I'm wrong but these sheikh kind of give me that vibes

Saeed is the eldest son of Aisha Al Darmaki (Aisha is mother of Saeed bin Zayed, Nahyan bin Zayed, Falah bin Zayed, Dhiyab bin Zayed, the wife of Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed, the wife of Sultan bin Mohamed bin Khalid, the wife of Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan, the wife of Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Shakhbout and the wife of Al Murr bin Maktoum Al Maktoum)

they didn't announce the divorce, but Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed married again in 2016 with a first cousin, daughter of Sultan bin Tahnoun, and the official media does not refer to Fatima as "the wife of Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan", as usual with other sheikhas and their husbands.

they don't had children, i know Zayed has a daughter with his second wife.

whereas he got married again in just three years, i think they had a lot of problems in this marriage

They're so young, whatever it is when the time comes I hope they're ready. Women then to suffer in political marriage, I hope their parent now exactly what's they're doing. Anyway who is the mother of sh. Hamdan bin Zayed eldest children sh. Sultan? Thanks anyway :flowers:

is Latifa Al Ketbi, if i'm not mistaken she is daughter of late Suhail Al Ketbi, brother of Fatima Al Ketbi (mother of the nation)

Saeed is the eldest son of Aisha Al Darmaki (Aisha is mother of Saeed bin Zayed, Nahyan bin Zayed, Falah bin Zayed, Dhiyab bin Zayed, the wife of Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed, the wife of Sultan bin Mohamed bin Khalid, the wife of Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan, the wife of Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Shakhbout and the wife of Al Murr bin Maktoum Al Maktoum)

they didn't announce the divorce, but Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed married again in 2016 with a first cousin, daughter of Sultan bin Tahnoun, and the official media does not refer to Fatima as "the wife of Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed Al Nahyan", as usual with other sheikhas and their husbands.

they don't had children, i know Zayed has a daughter with his second wife.

whereas he got married again in just three years, i think they had a lot of problems in this marriage

That must be kind of awkward for the families, especially he married to another cousin. Polygamy is no alien to them, they lived with it, they experienced it yet somehow some of the Sheikha gaves me the vibes "I'm holier than thou" and refused to be part of it, it's their choice though. So, Sh. Fatima probably, probably still married to him, he's hot equal to beautiful girl like her MasyaAllah

Family of Aisha Al Darmaki:

Saeed bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Hamdan bin Mohamed)

Children:

Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed)
Hamdan bin Saeed bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan)
... bint Saeed bin Zayed (m. to Hamdan bin Nahyan bin Hamdan bin Mohamed)
Maryam bint Saeed bin Zayed (m. to Hazza bin Hamdan bin Zayed)

*maybe he has other daughters

Nahyan bin Zayed (m. to a daughter of Mohamed bin Khalid)

has three sons (Zayed, Mohamed and Ahmed) and one daughter

Falah bin Zayed (has two wives from other families)

has one son (Sultan) and a daughter

Dhiyab bin Zayed (unmarried)

Wife of Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan

has five daughters, one of them is married to Hamdan bin Saeed bin Zayed

Mohamed and his first wife have five sons and two daughters, don't get confused

Wife of Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed

has one son (Zayed) and three daughters, one of her daughters is married to Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed

*maybe she has other daughters

Wife of Sultan bin Mohamed bin Khalid

she has a son named Mohamed, who turns 18 this year

Wife of Al Murr bin Maktoum Al Maktoum

the only daughter of Zayed who married a man from other family; Al Murr is brother of Hind, wife of Mohamed bin Rashid (ruler of Dubai)

she has a son (Zayed) and a daughter

Wife of Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Shakhbout

they divorced, and i think Tahnoun has children from other woman

they have a daughter, who married Abdulaziz bin Saud Al Qassimi and a son

Do you have any picture of Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed Zayed? I can't find his picture on the internet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/r9GjzooP2A/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I found all Zayeds. Is Zayed bin Saeed the last one?

Is the wife of Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Sheikha Alyazia Saif) and wife of Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed ( Sheikha Sheikha Saif) are sisters?

I have seen photos of the children of Sheikh Sultan been khalifa with Sheikh Abdullah alot.

Is this Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed bin Zayed?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlyJupOg0Wr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/virkiaIPzy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Is the wife of Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan (Sheikha Alyazia Saif) and wife of Sheikh Sultan bin Khalifa bin Zayed ( Sheikha Sheikha Saif) are sisters?

I have seen photos of the children of Sheikh Sultan been khalifa with Sheikh Abdullah alot.

yes, they are sisters, both daughters of Saif bin Mohamed (one of his sons is Nahyan bin Saif, husband of Fatima bint Mohamed bin Zayed)

https://www.instagram.com/p/r9GjzooP2A/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I found all Zayeds. Is Zayed bin Saeed the last one?

yes, it's him

14 of the 19 Zayed's sons give the name "Zayed" to a son :lol:

I found this old picture of him https://www.instagram.com/p/XE3TwXtxbE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= share by one of his cousin to congratulated him about the marriage

yes, it's Sheikh Zayed bin Saeed

in one of these photos, he appears with his daughter Maitha (born 28.07.2018), she's a daughter of his second wife

Hi, I'm a little bit confused about UAE government hierarchy. What is the highest-lowest hierarchy position in UAE government. Like I know that the highest position is president of the country, then who's the next one? Is it the prime minister, deputy prime minister, the other Emirates ruler or the president's wive(s)? In another country after King there is queen whose position are equal or a little bit lower then the king/reigning queen. But, in UAE the government implements a different system. They are not monarchy but why the title president is inherit generation over generation, and only other Emirates ruler can vote the new ruler of the country. Why they didn't let their peoples to participate whether as president candidate or as voter? Thank you for anyone who's kindly answer my confusion :flowers:

yes, they are sisters, both daughters of Saif bin Mohamed (one of his sons is Nahyan bin Saif, husband of Fatima bint Mohamed bin Zayed)
Honestly I need a full family tree of the sons of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan . Their marriage. The intermarriage is beyond. I think it would be hard for the kids to understand the family tree.

And I cannot imagine how can they divorce and move on and marry another cousin. For sure the ladies are very much hurt knowing that they will be replaced to their own cousin.

And has anyone have any updates on Sheikh Mohammed bin sultan bin khalifa or on his marriage?. I have read from another forum from years ago that he is not the innocent person that he is in on IG.

Hi, I'm a little bit confused about UAE government hierarchy. What is the highest-lowest hierarchy position in UAE government. Like I know that the highest position is president of the country, then who's the next one? Is it the prime minister, deputy prime minister, the other Emirates ruler or the president's wive(s)? In another country after King there is queen whose position are equal or a little bit lower then the king/reigning queen. But, in UAE the government implements a different system. They are not monarchy but why the title president is inherit generation over generation, and only other Emirates ruler can vote the new ruler of the country. Why they didn't let their peoples to participate whether as president candidate or as voter? Thank you for anyone who's kindly answer my confusion :flowers:

if you are talking about ceremonial order of precedence, it works like this:
1- the president
2- the vice president
3- the crown prince of abu dhabi
4- the other five rulers
5- the other six crown princes and the deputy rulers
6- the Al Nahyan sheikhs with "His Highness" title (the sons of Sheikh Zayed, the sons of Khalifa bin Zayed, the sons of Mohamed bin Zayed, Sheikh Tahnoun bin Mohamed, Sheikh Saif bin Mohamed and Sheikh Surour bin Mohamed)

if you are talking about de facto power, it works like this:
1- the president
2- the crown prince of abu dhabi
3- the ruler of dubai, the vice president and the prime minister usually is the same man
4- the al nahyan sheikhs with ministerial positions (at the federal cabinet or at the abu dhabi executive body) and the old sheikhs who are head of branches of the family (example: Tahnoun bin Mohamed)
5- the crown prince of Dubai (Hamdan bin Mohamed) and the deputy ruler of Dubai (Maktoum bin Mohamed)
6- rulers and crown princes of the other emirates
7- the other Al Nahyan sheikhs
8- the other Al Maktoum sheikhs

the president is always the ruler of abu dhabi ("elected" by the rulers)
the vice president is always the ruler of dubai ("elected" by the rulers)
the prime minister is appointed by the president (always is an Al Maktoum; usually is the ruler of dubai)
the prime minister appoints two or three deputy prime ministers (usually two Al Nahyan and one Al Maktoum)

Abu Dhabi is richer than all other emirates combined, and nearly all emirates are dependent on federal funding ( = Abu Dhabi funding). there is no real election, the ruler of abu dhabi always is appointed as president; dubai, the second most powerful emirate, always had its ruler appointed as vice president. the real election is done behind closed doors by the most powerful Al Nahyan sheikhs, when they reach consensus and choose their new ruler and his deputy, the rulers of the other emirates accept the decision

And has anyone have any updates on Sheikh Mohammed bin sultan bin khalifa or on his marriage?. I have read from another forum from years ago that he is not the innocent person that he is in on IG.

i think it was an arranged marriage, but she gave birth only a year after the wedding; it must be hard to have Tahnoun bin Zayed as father-in-law :lol: i haven't seen any controversy about the couple so far

if you are talking about ceremonial order of precedence, it works like this:
1- the president
2- the vice president
3- the crown prince of abu dhabi
4- the other five rulers
5- the other six crown princes and the deputy rulers
6- the Al Nahyan sheikhs with "His Highness" title (the sons of Sheikh Zayed, the sons of Khalifa bin Zayed, the sons of Mohamed bin Zayed, Sheikh Tahnoun bin Mohamed, Sheikh Saif bin Mohamed and Sheikh Surour bin Mohamed)

if you are talking about de facto power, it works like this:
1- the president
2- the crown prince of abu dhabi
3- the ruler of dubai, the vice president and the prime minister usually is the same man
4- the al nahyan sheikhs with ministerial positions (at the federal cabinet or at the abu dhabi executive body) and the old sheikhs who are head of branches of the family (example: Tahnoun bin Mohamed)
5- the crown prince of Dubai (Hamdan bin Mohamed) and the deputy ruler of Dubai (Maktoum bin Mohamed)
6- rulers and crown princes of the other emirates
7- the other Al Nahyan sheikhs
8- the other Al Maktoum sheikhs

the president is always the ruler of abu dhabi ("elected" by the rulers)
the vice president is always the ruler of dubai ("elected" by the rulers)
the prime minister is appointed by the president (always is an Al Maktoum; usually is the ruler of dubai)
the prime minister appoints two or three deputy prime ministers (usually two Al Nahyan and one Al Maktoum)

Abu Dhabi is richer than all other emirates combined, and nearly all emirates are dependent on federal funding ( = Abu Dhabi funding). there is no real election, the ruler of abu dhabi always is appointed as president; dubai, the second most powerful emirate, always had its ruler appointed as vice president. the real election is done behind closed doors by the most powerful Al Nahyan sheikhs, when they reach consensus and choose their new ruler and his deputy, the rulers of the other emirates accept the decision
I am amazed by your knowledge about the uae (the government, and the royal family). Please give us facts, infos, news or updates about the issues, weddings, proposals, divorce, or birthdays..... everything. We would love to hear (read) it from you.

I agreed with Malayi Arr, your knowledge about UAE and royals in general amazed me Feiraguy, MasyaAllah. You kind of remind me with Warren and ImanMajed who used to be active in UAE royal forum. I wonder where they are, I want to ask something to them. But, they're probably busy about their real life haha :lol: you either a historian, number 1 fans of UAE royalty or part of royal family itself ?

it must be hard to have Tahnoun bin Zayed as father-in-law :lol: i haven't seen any controversy about the couple so far
I heard the same statement at another forum/social media, but why? What's wrong being the son in law of sh. Tahnoun? Except being powerful and other shady things documented in Wikipedia, I don't know why it must be hard being his son in law? Because I believe these royalty share the same amount if not less shady things in the closet :nonono:: so why it must be sh.Tahnoun

Honestly I need a full family tree of the sons of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan . Their marriage. The intermarriage is beyond. I think it would be hard for the kids to understand the family tree.

And I cannot imagine how can they divorce and move on and marry another cousin. For sure the ladies are very much hurt knowing that they will be replaced to their own cousin.

it's impossible to make a family tree :lol:
with all these cousin marriages, polygamy, divorces...
i will try to help you:

of the 19 sons, 9 married women from other families: Khalifa, Hazza, Tahnoun, Mansour, Falah, Nasser, Saif, Ahmed, Hamed. 1 is unmarried: Dhiyab

Sultan married to a daughter of Mohamed Al Nahyan (patriarch of the Mohamed branch)

Mohamed, Hamdan, Saeed and Issa married daughters of Hamdan bin Mohamed (Hamdan had another wife, and i think Issa has children with other women too)

Abdullah married a daughter of Saif bin Mohamed

Nahyan married a daughter of Mohamed bin Khalid

Omar and Khalid married daughters of Nahyan bin Mubarak bin Mohamed

the 11 daughters of Zayed:

Salama (no full siblings) married but is childless.

Full sisters of Mohamed, Hamdan, Hazza, Tahnoun, Mansour and Abdullah:
Shamma is married to Surour bin Mohamed
Al Yazia is married to Hamad bin Hamdan bin Mohamed

Full sisters of Saif, Ahmed, Hamed, Omar and Khalid:
Shamsa is the second wife of Tahnoun bin Mohamed
Afrah is the second wife of Saif bin Mohamed

Rawda (full sister of Issa and Nasser) is married to Abdullah bin Mohamed bin Khalid

Full sisters of Saeed, Nahyan, Falah and Dhiyab:
Latifa is married to Tahnoun bin Saeed bin Shakhbout
Moza is the second wife of Mohamed bin Hamdan bin Hamdan
Maitha is married to Sultan bin Mohamed bin Khalid
Wadeema is married to Sultan bin Tahnoun bin Mohamed
Sheikha is married to Al Murr bin Maktoum Al Maktoum

I am amazed by your knowledge about the uae (the government, and the royal family). Please give us facts, infos, news or updates about the issues, weddings, proposals, divorce, or birthdays..... everything. We would love to hear (read) it from you.

I agreed with Malayi Arr, your knowledge about UAE and royals in general amazed me Feiraguy, MasyaAllah. You kind of remind me with Warren and ImanMajed who used to be active in UAE royal forum. I wonder where they are, I want to ask something to them. But, they're probably busy about their real life haha :lol: you either a historian, number 1 fans of UAE royalty or part of royal family itself ?

thank you :lol:

I'm from the field of foreign policy, focused on gulf countries

Yes. Please also share information about the issues regarding the new crown prince of Abu Dhabi and where Dubai leadership is heading towards in the next 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom